I'll show you what we decided on once we've ordered them.
5) Finalize the wedding day "schedule"--This is the only thing that is not finalized yet. We have an idea of when we want to do things the day of but we need to finalize this/make sure it will work.
I'm so proud of everything we got accomplished this past week. I think creating a small list to do every week helps to reduce stress. Plus it's a great to be able to check things off the list each week. I would recommend this for any bride planning their wedding!
Okay, so my to-do list for next week is:
1) Finalize the wedding day "schedule"
2) finalize wording for invitations and order them
3) confirm rehearsal dinner site and menu
4) finalize groom's and groomsmen attire
Oh and one last thing. Last Friday I mentioned that Casey and I did something to celebrate the 4-month mark. So for all of you waiting on the edge of your seats.........we got TATTOOS!!! Before you freak out, we didn't get each other names.hahaha. Both of our tattoos reflect something about Costa Rica, the place where we got engaged. We have about 3 more weeks until they heal, so you'll have to wait until then to see pics!
Hope everyone has a great Friday night :)!