1) Find a wedding band for me--still looking with no luck
2) have Casey e-mail guys about attire for the wedding
4) make wedding & parking signs
5) buy paper lanterns
Other checks from last week & week before:
-found a make-up artist for the wedding. I don't wear make-up and I don't plan on wearing much for the wedding. But as a gift to myself I am working with Diana Varga.
- found a wedding "cake" topper from a seller on etsy.com- Great shop check it out: lynnslittlecreations . I found this seller from reading: :http://chelseagetsmarried.blogspot.com/
So the list for the rest of this week:
1) Keep searching for wedding bands
2) e-mail groomsmen about wedding attire
3) buy paper lanterns
4) make wedding and parking signs
5) schedule make-up trial run
6) make final payments for DJ
7) send in updated contract for caterer.
On another note on Sat, April 16th I had my bridal shower/bachelorette party in Columbus. It was amazing. Columbus was the central location for my bridesmaids (2 live in my hometown, one in Pittsburgh, one in C-bus and 2 in Cincinnati. My MOH (matron) and maid of honor did an excellent job and we had a blast. I am still recovering from Saturday night. I only have picture from the night posted but I will be sure to post more.
|(me with Stacey-Matron of honor on left and Nani-Maid of honor on right)|
Until next time :)